Compilation of 11 articles discussing several ways the Covid vaccines may damage human tissues
Republished from my May 4, 2021 blog but incredibly relevant now
5 papers discussing homologies between the spike protein and human tissue that could induce autoimmune adverse effects.
6. Here is an interesting paper that investigated the mechanisms by which the Astra-Zeneca vaccine causes blood clots and low platelet counts. My limited understanding is that even though the vaccine used a chimpanzee adenovirus to avoid autoimmunity, the altered virus was grown in human kidney cells. And the vaccine (rolled out in haste and not very pure) contains over 1000 proteins, some of which do cross react with human tissues.
7. This study suggests a mechanism for the effects on the brain of Spike protein subunits.
"Blood-brain barrier function is negatively affected by SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunits. Brain endothelial cells show a distinct pro-inflammatory response when exposed to various SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunits."
8. This study shows Spike protein damages endothelial cells that line blood vessels. "...scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented." I felt the authors were trying to politicize their findings in the last paragraph of the paper, twisting them to support vaccination. But there may be other interpretations.
Press release: https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
9. FDA was notified of potential serious toxicity from the Spike protein last December by Patrick Whelan, MD, PhD.
10. Just out, a Reuters report that the A-Z vaccine has been associated with Guillain-Barre syndrome too.
11. Yet another possible mechanism for neurodegeneration: