Pierre Kory and Mary Beth Pfeiffer in USA Today
In my Open Letter to Health Freedom Advocates https://ernestdlieberman.substack.com/p/health-alarm-an-open-letter-to-health, I collect information that:
1. By looking at her patients' blood, in darkfield microscopy, Dr. Ana Mihalcea, MD and PhD, haș found and published evidence of quantum dots collecting in "bubbles" that produce polymeric fibers (such as from PEG in Pfizer's vax) of the kind morticians are finding.
1a. She also presented evidence that this process converts the Fe2+ in red blood cells into Fe3+, robbing them of the ability to carry oxygen. This makes the blood look like sludge, which she shows.
1b. Quantum dots are nanoparticles that are composed of heavy metals structured to be semiconductors due to quantum mechanical effects, and they emit various colors of light as they are stimulated by EMFs.
2. Many researchers internationally have found graphene compounds in the C19 vax vials using micro-Raman spectroscopy, the standard method for looking for graphene compounds. Ryan Cole didn't use this method and so failed to find graphene oxide in them; not proving GO was absent from the C19 vaxxes.
3. Heavy metals and graphene compounds are toxic in themselves, of course, but Dr. Mihalcea haș also presented evidence that the quantum dots and graphene compounds absorb energy from the ever-growing use and power of EMFs, activating them to do the damage to the blood she is seeing and pictures of which she is publishing.
4. Dr. David Nixon presents photos of what grow in C19 vax samples over time. They look exactly like microchips with wires connecting them. And they fail to grow when the sample is kept in a Faraday cage, which shields the sample from EMFs. Clearly, these structures can only come from very advanced nanoparticle technologies getting energy from EMFs.
5. Dr. Mihalcea haș found and presents evidence that IV EDTA plus nutritional supplements has cleared damaged blood of sludge, fibers, microclotting, Rouleaux, and more, indicating that the toxic heavy metals are key parts of what is damaging human blood.
6. I present a long list of nutritional supplements and other ways to detoxify and protect blood, useful either to help prevent or minimize the damage to blood, or to protect blood after it has been cleared. This is based on my 50 years' trial and error study and practice of nutrition to cope with how the Swine Flu shot of 1976 ravaged, and continues to attack, my body (by greatly exciting my immune system so it does all sorts of damage--probably similar to what C19 vaxxes are also doing.)
6a. As some people are much less nutritionally endowed with these natural detoxifiers, they are likely to be the ones who are falling first, but the continuing push for LNP mRNA vaccines, especially in children, and the spread of EMFs, portend worse and worse to come.
6b. For "unvaccinated" people are also showing damaged blood, as Drs. Mihalcea and Welbergen of the UK show. Extensive shedding of nanoparticles is indicated.
7. I propose that by showing damage to human blood and linking it to the LNPs (QDs, Graphene compounds, PEG and similar polymers) that are in vaxxes and other medical and dental injections (demonstrated by Dr. Mihalcea and Dr. David Nixon), Health Freedom Advocates can move large numbers of people to push to ban the LNP mRNA platform. Otherwise, the present people falling ill and dying are like "canaries in the coal mine" showing what can/will happen to the rest of us.
I am envious of their.... restraint. 😁
If you go to the article, they throw a headline link in the middle of the article suggesting it could be due to climate change. No mention of the billions of vax with unknown long term effects. Other versions of this article say a small minority group believe it could be the shots.
Ed Dowd is personally satisfied that it's the vaccination, not "COVID."
There is also shedding and we do not know much about how shedding happens but only that it does happen.
As best I can tell, there is no data about people, people from all around the world, who became ill in late 2019 and early 2020 and of course had no vaccination. There was no test to identify the illness and the tests that did present in about March of 2020 were invalid in many ways.
So I am puzzled by the phrase "and it's not COVID" because how can you know what it is not if you do not know what it is.
"Why aren't we searching for answers?"
An honest report would ask,
"Why aren't we listening to the answers so abundantly supplied by those in the know?"
They just can't figure it out, huh? Well gee whiz. Sucks. They're oughta be a committee.
Finally some data from the actuaries! Actuaries study the raw data for profit driven purposes, so ideologies and politics are not involved. The Society of Actuaries Group Life Report (link https://www.soa.org/4a368a/globalassets/assets/files/resources/research-report/2022/group-life-covid-19-mortality-03-2022-report.pdf in the USA Today article) is a trove of truths, which write their own story - while searching for C19-related excess mortality trends they instead uncovered jab-related excess mortality trends:
1. Excess mortality deaths were and continue to be higher in the "Group Life Insured" population than in the US Population. Usually the converse is true, but "something" was/is driving mortality in the employer insured population (no jab no job?).
2. This trend begins in 3Q21 (double-vax stage) and reaches up to 125% excess mortality compared to the US population.
3. the Group Life population has experienced higher excess mortality within the under-65 age groups. This contradicts previous trends, usually the Oldies are more likely to kick the bucket. Gee I wonder why.
4. There is a distinct correlation between the vaccination rate and excess mortality. "The Committee urges caution in drawing definitive conclusions..." Ha I bet they do!
5. COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase in incurred claim incidence. So C19 is not driving the deaths.....hmmm.
That's just my preliminary scan. The report uses Covid vs. All Other to tabulate mortality rates, but their criteria for Covid deaths involves scouring not just mortician reports, but employer emails and obituaries for the Coof Label, so any Covid vs. non-Covid data is rubbish, given the $$$ attached to Coof-positive deaths. Taking this into account, this is a real eye-opener.
PS: I was shocked that USA Today would publish such an insightful article! Where have their journalistic standards gone? Are they finally climbing out of the gutter?
It should seem glaringly obvious this all started when they started injecting peaceful, loving easily controlled sheep to have an experimental potent injection. In my opinion, it’s going as planned it’s killing people slowly and confusing them as to the cause the deep state somehow believes we don’t know it’s the DOD and the NIH along with the FDA that’s killing everybody
Bill Gates figured it out Doc, and he came up with a way to make himself even wealthier in the process. It's easier and cheaper to kill us with an mrna vaccine than to get us to bow and submit to the evil powers and principalities that currently have reign on planet earth.
Jesus is coming to redeem His faithful. Are we ready to receive Him?
Makes my heart sink:
Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer
Ivermectin tablets packaged for human use. (Natasha Holt/The Epoch Times)
By Zachary Stieber 8/10/2023 Updated:
Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.
"FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID," Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
The government is defending the FDA's repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said "Stop it."
Health Canada Exec Debates Ivermectin’s Effectiveness for COVID-19 Before Labour Board
Dr. Syed Haider: How the Mind Can Fuel Disease, Lifestyle Tools to Fix This, and the Incredible Ivermectin 6/24/2023
Dr. Syed Haider: How the Mind Can Fuel Disease, Lifestyle Tools to Fix This, and the Incredible Ivermectin
The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements. A federal judge dismissed the case in 2022, prompting an appeal.
"The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no," Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.
The FDA on Aug. 21, 2021, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.” The post, which linked to an FDA page that says people shouldn't use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19, went viral.
In other statements, the FDA said that ivermectin "isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19" and “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”
Command or Not
"FDA made these statements in response to multiple reports of consumers being hospitalized, after self medicating with ivermectin intended for horses, which is available for purchase over the counter without the need for prescription," Ms. Honold said.
A version of the drug for animals is available, but ivermectin is approved by the FDA for human use against diseases caused by parasites.
Ms. Honold said that the FDA didn't purport to require anyone to do anything or to prohibit anyone from doing anything.
"What about when it said, 'No, stop it'?" Circuit Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod, on the panel that is hearing the appeal, asked. "Why isn't that a command? If you were in English class, they would say that was a command."
Ms. Honold described the statements as "merely quips."
"Can you answer the question, please? Is that a command, 'Stop it'?" Judge Elrod asked.
"In some contexts, those words could be construed as a command," Ms. Honold said. "But in this context, where FDA was simply using these words in the context of a quippy tweet meant to share its informational article, those statements do not rise to the level of a command."
The statements "don't prohibit doctors from prescribing ivermectin to treat COVID or for any other purpose" Ms. Honold said. She noted that the FDA, along with the statements, said that people should consult their health care providers about COVID-19 treatments and that they could take medicine if it was prescribed by the provider.
"FDA is clearly acknowledging that doctors have the authority to prescribe human ivermectin to treat COVID. So they are not interfering with the authority of doctors to prescribe drugs or to practice medicine," she said.
Judge Elrod is on the panel with Circuit Judges Edith Brown Clement and Don Willett. All three were appointed under President Donald Trump.
The plaintiffs are Drs. Paul Marik, Mary Bowden, and Robert Apter. They say they were professionally harmed by the FDA's statements, including being terminated over efforts to prescribe ivermectin to patients.
Dr. Marik has noted that a number of studies support using ivermectin against COVID-19, as the FDA itself has acknowledged. Some other studies show little to no effect.
Federal law enables the FDA to provide information, such as reports of adverse reactions to drugs, but not medical advice, Mr. Kelson said.
"This is something the FDA has never been able to do. And it's a bright line," he told the court, adding later: "The clearest examples of where they have gone over the line are when they say things like, 'You are not a horse, you are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it.'"
Judges indicated they agree that the FDA lacks the power to give medical advice; Judge Clement said, "You're not authorized to give medical advice."
But Ms. Honold said the government "isn't conceding that in this case."
She also argued that Congress has empowered the FDA to protect public health and make sure regulated products are safe and effective, giving it the "inherent authority to further its mission by communicating information to the public about safe uses of drugs."
A ruling in favor of the doctors would prevent the FDA from reporting on consumers suffering after cooking chicken with NyQuil or that opioid addiction is a problem, she claimed.
Mr. Kelson said that wasn't accurate. "It's when they step beyond that [and] start telling people how they should or should not be using approved drugs," he said.
Ms. Honold also said that the courts can't hold agencies accountable when they provide false or misleading information: "The FDA is politically accountable, just like all other executive agencies."
https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/doctors-can-prescribe-ivermectin-for-covid-19-fda-5456584?utm_source=open&utm_medium=search (behind paywall so I C&P'd.
For heaven's sake people! It's the jabs!!! It's the JABS!!!! IT'S THE JABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all know what’s killing them. Don’t we?
Shouldn't we be asking ScKamala sic Harris vice , ...
ScKamala, since you spoke of it , what is causing the depopulation you requested?
What’s that odor? It smells like an elephant in the room...
We’re going to form a committee to discuss forming a committee about what to do. Sounds familiar.