School shootings. I am sorry, but this needs to be said.
Daily Uvalde Updates, with new information on how the last two US mass shootings were linked contemporaneously with the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021, HR 350 as well as gun control
1. Normal people have no interest in killing children, especially ones they do not know, especially in large numbers.
2. In my view, only people subject to mind control (please investigate Sirhan Sirhan or read about US intelligence agency attempts to create mind controlled assassins beginning in the 1950s) or people taking certain drugs, or special trained assassins are even capable of carrying out such an act. [In the case of Sirhan Sirhan, who did fire wildly on a crowd, but did not kill Kennedy, the actual assassin was an intelligence asset.] From the WaPo in 2018:
Though Sirhan admitted at his trial in 1969 that he shot Kennedy, he claimed from the start that he had no memory of doing so. And midway through Sirhan’s trial, prosecutors provided his lawyers with an autopsy report that launched five decades of controversy: Kennedy was shot at point-blank range from behind, including a fatal shot behind his ear. But Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian immigrant, was standing in front of him.
3. School shootings are the most provocative and effective way to initiate a change in gun laws, which means taking away the guns from some or all of the people who privately own them.
4. The large number of American gun owners pose a daunting challenge to the globalists who wish to control them. Police and military will not be willing to enter the homes of gun owners to remove their guns or for other purposes.
5. Few Europeans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders own guns, and it is believed by many that the imposition of much harsher lockdowns on the citizens of these nations, compared to the US, was enabled by this fact.
6. There have been shortages of guns and ammunition in the US since the onset of the pandemic. Whether this is due to supply-demand, including increased purchases by the federal government, or to other market forces, is not clear.
7. There has been very little exploration into the past history of those who committed mass murders in the US in recent years, especially in schools. I want to know if any or all of these mass murderers may have been enrolled in black mind control projects.
8. I want a full accounting of the mind control programs paid for with taxpayer dollars in the US and elsewhere.
9. I want an investigation into the many thousands of self-reported "targeted individuals" (TIs) who complain of voices beamed into their heads and other forms of what can only be termed torture.
10. I want an investigation into the implants some of these people claim were introduced into their bodies.
11. A reader sent me this piece by David Swanson, revealing that at least a third of mass US shooters have been trained in the US military. Were they put through mind control programs while serving their country?
12. Why have so many assassins and mass shooters appeared to be in an altered state of consciousness immediately after the event, and/or at other times? Think Sirhan Sirhan, Mark David Chapman, Reagan's attempted assassin whose father was having dinner with GHW Bush the week of the attempt? Has anyone analyzed their behaviors systematically? Their histories and connections to the powerful?
13. We are being attacked in many perverse ways, and we must open our eyes, and take our power back, or the attacks will continue and will destroy us.
UPDATES: On May 29, the WaPo reveals that Uvalde police had as recently as 2 months earlier been trained to go in on the shooter asap. It further says the head of the school police contingent isn't talking. There is a simple question that probably every officer there is capable of answering: who was the incident commander? Who gave the orders?
Since the Columbine school massacre in 1999, many police departments have trained officers to go after an attacker as soon as possible, to minimize the number of teachers and children shot. Before then, guidance often emphasized waiting for specially trained tactical officers with specialized equipment.
In March 2022, the school district police hosted active shooter training at Uvalde High School, according to a post on the agency’s Facebook page. “Our overall goal is to train every Uvalde area law enforcement officer so that we can prepare as best as possible for any situation that may arise,” the post said.
The state-mandated course curriculum advises that, “In the event of an active school attack, school-based law enforcement officers should do the best they can to fill the gap until other first responders can arrive.” An arriving officer’s “first priority is to move in and confront the attacker,” even if that officer has to act alone, the guidance says...
On May 28, we learn that the shooter was alive in the building for 90 minutes. That the janitor had a key to the room where he had locked himself in. That 20 local police officers were in the school... waiting... for a very long time, well over an hour, it seems.
Despite earlier hints at negotiations, today we learn the gunman had no demands and it seems negotiations were proffered to the media as an excuse to explain the massive time lapse before police acted.
Who told them to wait? What was the plan? Twenty police officers could have obtained to lots of protective equipment during 90 minutes. They could have tazed or sprayed or fentanyl'd the alleged murderer.
Finally a special squad arrived, the door was unlocked, and the alleged mass murderer was executed. His grandmother, shot in the face, survived.
Scroll below to learn how a bill on domestic terrorism and political posturing about gun control were temporally related to the Buffalo mass shooting and this one.
The May 27 Update: Even the Washington Post, a CIA rag owned by Jeff Bezos who also has the CIA cloud contract, could not keep the news of the bizarre, if not criminal, behavior of law enforcement at Uvalde quiet. Per the WaPo:
The shooter was “not confronted by anybody” as he walked into Robb Elementary School, a regional director of the Texas Department of Public Safety said at a news conference Thursday, contradicting officials’ earlier statements that an officer “engaged” the shooter beforehand. Officers arrived four minutes after the gunman entered the school, the regional director said, but remained outside the classroom until a heavily armed tactical team arrived about an hour in…
and from another WaPo update:
Authorities say 18-year-old Salvador Rolando Ramos’s rampage in Uvalde, Tex., began late Tuesday morning when he shot his grandmother in the face and drove her truck toward Robb Elementary School. He crashed close to school grounds and shot at two people nearby before going on foot to Robb, a state public safety official said Thursday.
Texas public safety officials initially said Ramos stormed the school despite encountering a school police officer and offered conflicting information about whether the two exchanged gunfire. But Victor Escalon Jr., South Texas regional director for the state Department of Public Safety, said at a news conference Thursday that officials’ early reports were wrong and that Ramos was not challenged as he entered.
Ramos “walked in unobstructed,” he said. Interviews, video and emergency line audio show how about an hour passed before officers stopped the gunman.
Yet another live WaPo update, after a vague discussion of the possibility that “negotiations” look place during the hour in which the shooter was active inside the school, relates:
Authorities confirmed Thursday that the gunman spent about an hour inside the school before officers from a tactical team got into a classroom and shot him. Meanwhile, parents outside pleaded with officers to let them in so they could save their children, according to videos from the scene.
“The people of Uvalde, of Texas, and of the nation deserve an accurate account of what transpired,” [Congressmember] Castro wrote.
I have not included information covered in alternative media indicating that an active shooter exercise was done at the Robb school in Uvalde 2 months earlier. Whether or not that is true, I think everyone can agree that there is absolutely no acceptable explanation for police to fail to engage an active shooter in an elementary school for one hour while keeping parents out—especially since the alleged shooter was eventually killed by police, and was known to have killed his grandmother before driving to the school.
I don’t know if the shooter was drugged, mind controlled, a trained assassin, or something else. What I do know is that police grossly failed to do their duty. Other adults were prevented from entering, both to stop the carnage and be witnesses to what was occurring.
And widespread calls for gun control followed immediately after this dreadful massacre. Joe Biden and Greg Abbott are planning Uvalde photo-ops. From the NY Times:
WASHINGTON — After the deadliest school shooting in a decade, a small group of Republican and Democratic senators have begun an urgent and uphill effort to strike a compromise on new gun laws, voicing hope that a wave of collective outrage at the slaughter of 19 children and two teachers could finally conquer a decade of congressional paralysis.
But read on below. Not only gun control, but a domestic terrorism bill was riding the coat tails of the Uvalde massacre deaths of 19 children and two teachers.
How long will Americans allow such events to continue, without incising the abscess and understanding the pus at the root of school shootings?
Below, I have reproduced the timeline Scott Creighton has posted of a Domestic Terrorism bill (HR350) that passed the house after the recent Buffalo, NY supermarket shooting, and was brought for a Senate for a vote right after the Uvalde shooting. The Senate rejected a cloture motion on a party line vote 47-47 yesterday.