RFK Jr. on yesterday's Twitter Space
Strange times we're living in. On many issues he sounds more like a Republican than the Republicans do... If only he'd open his eyes to the climate change/green energy scam....
Thank you Meryl, for your firm support for Bobby Kennedy Jr. He is head and shoulders and heart above any candidate out there and actually has integrity and the firm resolve to back it up. I am extremely grateful for you and the stand you are taking on many important issues which we MUST address--especially the need to withdraw from the WHO. Thank you, Thank you for your perseverance and integrity.
I pray RFK jr messages appeals to the masses. RFK jr has held health freedom message thru the CHD for over 20+ years and states we are harmed voluntarily with meds and environment when no one other prez candidate would broach this subject.
We are living through exceptionally dangerous times. Never before has the entire human race faced a simultaneous global attack from an army of fascist billionaires who believe that they alone have the right to control the earth's resources and dictate the future of humanity. Pooling their incredible wealth these psychopaths have captured our democracies and institutions and now spew continuous propaganda and public disinformation to conceal their real intentions. Controlling information, suppressing dissent and abolishing freedom of speech is an essential part of their plan. They need an obedient public that is willing and eager to follow them blindly into the technocratic dystopia of total control that they are building with the UN, World Bank, WHO and WEF.
LocalResistance.org provides a safe, anonymous search tool to connect neighbours and initiate local action. By linking locally we can find strength and support, we can communicate, coordinate, educate and resist. Here we provide a searchable database to easily locate neighbours in your own city or town who share your concerns and who are willing to stand together and press for truth locally. To protect your safety and privacy you are not required to provide your real name to the database. If you are comfortable doing so later with the people you connect with that is your choice. Your level of involvement is totally up to you. You can talk privately here using our anonymous email system until you are comfortable with meeting in person, then you can work with others to establish working groups, organize events... anything is possible. No one will know your real name or see your e-mail address unless you give it to them. Your privacy is absolute.
LocalResistance.org is just a search tool, not a community group. User interests and beliefs don’t have to align with those of any other organization. There is no administrative hierarchy to restrain or approve you. Users form their own local groups independently based upon their shared concerns. LocalResistance.org exists solely to co-ordinate communications and establish partnerships… it has no other agenda of its own. We need a worldwide network of independent local resistance cells, too numerous to eliminate, autonomous and locally controlled, acting continuously to expose and expel all of the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and corporations who would deny our personal freedom, sovereignty and natural rights. Check it out. Spread the word. Thank-you. https://localresistance.org
I NEVER thought I would support a Kennedy. RFK Jr is the only reasonable candidate I’ve ever seen run in my lifetime who takes the issues seriously and doesn’t follow party line talking points. He is authentic. It’s so refreshing. I have no doubt that the powers that be will do everything in they can to keep him out of sight/out of mind. He threatens the pharmaceutical industry, the war machine industry and all the other industries that are fleecing the country/world. The other candidates are clearly owned/controlled by corrupt industries.
RFK Jr. is not a conspiracy theorist by any means. His book on C-19 was hard to read in a few sittings with very small type, but I will definitely use it for research and I totally respect the huge number of hours of work he and his team did on it. I like what he's saying about closing the border and totally agree on the ridiculous amount of drugs that come across the border.
The BIGGEST problem for RFK jnr, the word Democrat. The imbeciles within that party ( and many others) will NEVER give him the opportunity to turn your great country around. Might be time to create his own party, he's got the name, profile, balls, backing, etc. He just, imo, needs to be more pragmatic about some big, big, topics. Best wishes USA, the world needs you to be sensible.
Thank you for this "digest" of the interview - very interesting content in a useful written format (when I went to Twitter Spaces it wasn't obvious how to fast forward through the intro etc.) As a Trump supporter who will vote for him if he ends up being the candidate, I nevertheless find RFK Jr very appealing; who can doubt his integrity? An odd but fascinating mix (from my perspective) of left wing and more conservative views, and some really original, out of the box proposals for stuff that really matters. For example, I think he's on to something with halting the flow of drugs over the border. The fact that he even wants to tackle this far more awful "pandemic" tells me a lot about who this man is - as does his unwavering rejection of vaccine totalitarianism and state censorship.
Guns don’t kill people, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors do!
I was a lifelong "leans Democrat" voter until early 2020. Today, the only Democrat I would consider voting for is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
I question the polls that put Biden at 42% ahead of RFK Jr. I find it hard to believe that Biden even has 42% of the democrats behind him given what a sh*t show he’s created, particularly with the economy. A Rasmussen poll had Bobby at 35% and Biden at 36%. I hope that’s closer to the truth, but I am not one to trust anything that comes out of the mainstream media as the ‘truth’. They are wholly on the side of big pharma and Bill Gates who both fund MSM and are really the only ones keeping them afloat.
One of the biggest problems we have as a society is doctors and so called "therapists", getting millions of people on these mind numbing psychotropic, aka "Black Box" drugs. I personally know of 2 people who took their lives after being on these poisons, and 1 person right now in the hospital's ICU unit due to mixing this garbage with alcohol. Bobby is right, Big Pharma has way too much money, power and political influence and is an enemy of the people.
Seems to me there are some red lines he must tread carefully around. i.e., The USA is so completely enthralled with a militant foreign policy.
It seems naïve to think an election can fix this mass formation, but if anyone can, he can.
I suggest Meryl Nass for Queen of the USA. With veto power over everything.
He is sounding better all the time. Someone with the gonads and the smarts to take on the swamp is going to earn my vote. Trump has the gonads but is missing the smarts. Biden has nothing.
If running as Republican, he might win over all other republicans!.. except for the weather change and green energy scam and .... abortion !
The REAL Bobby Kennedy II
Robert Francis Kennedy Jr.: the good, the bad, the ugly and the horrible.
Friend or foe, you need to know. He is the best democrat candidate. Also, why anti-depressants cause suicide and that addiction (alcohol, drugs, cheating) can be cured, physically and spiritually, before it destroys you and everyone around you.
It’s important that you read this article if you are:
• A non-voter (a migrant, a foreigner) share this to US voters and to other countries: the whole world is facing the same battle against the global coup and can learn from this article, especially since “what happens in America doesn’t stay in America” but spreads all over the world.
• A skeptic, please vote anyone against the totalitarian digi-tatorship being built to murder all of us.
• A Democrat fan, who will never vote Republican, support Bobby: he is your only choice. Yet listen to the Republican candidates: some have good ideas that you can ask Bobby to apply.
• A Republican fan, who will never vote Democrat, please share this to convince your Dem-friends to vote Bobby and the non-partisan voter to pick-up the good ideas Bobby is promoting, and demand them to Republican candidates. If Biden (or should we say, Kamala) succeeds, he will continue his policies: “the enemy (Bobby) of my enemy (Biden/Kamala) is my friend”. If Bobby succeeds, a Presidential debate with Bobby will push the Republican candidate towards higher medical freedom and the other non-partisan good ideas.
If you don’t have an open primary, please change your party affiliation to Democrat so you can vote for Bobby in the PRIMARY and then change it back later in the same link:
In sum, whether you are capable of understanding how crucial this election is or not, please share this!
Support Bobby here: kennedy24.com
The site has a tool for spreading the word and getting a personalized link:
Why? so you check who you've recruited and know with whom to have an easier deeper conversation, especially, to wake more people up about all vaccines having been weaponized and global digi-tatorship being prepared:
This piece is not intended to destroy Bobby but to help him grow and improve his political program. No matter our opinion, we are all indebted to him though his wonderful job at Children’s Health Defense. Because of that, even knowing that he was a staunch Democrat, Trump was going to name him in charge of a Vaccine evaluation commission in 2020 (unfortunately, Trump trumped Trump, he backed down). Anyway, the odds are against Bobby being let by the DNC to compete with Biden ... unless there’s an uproar from the Democrat bases.
This article is a work in progress and so is Bobby. Some see him as a glass half full, others, half empty. What if we could help to fill it up to the top? Cut the diamond in the rough? Many changes could happen in the next months!
Follow the evolution of his ideas on Twitter, he might surprise you:
Hero Aaron Kheriaty MD, who is a Heritage Foundation conservative, wrote “I am grateful that my friend Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has announced that he is running for President as a democrat. I am quite confident that he would embrace with many of my policy proposals1 for reforming our public health agencies within HHS, including the CDC, NIH, and FDA. Regardless of what happens in the election, I am pleased that RFK Jr. will bring these issues into the democrat primary debates, which otherwise would have ignored them entirely.”
The following twit alone, could lead the DNC to cancel either Bobby or the Democrat primaries, or that he’ll be assassinated by the CIA, just like his relatives (JFK, RFK, JFK2):
“Not retribution, but justice! As President, I will direct my attorney general to investigate and prosecute every person who knowingly defrauded or deceived the American public about the safety and efficacy of medical products and I will obtain justice and compensation for every American who was injured or suffered the death of family members from those actions. As a presidential candidate, I'll continue to expose corruption to obtain justice for the injured.” 2
In favor of Bobby:
1. Founded Children’s Health Defense. He's interviewed Catherine Austin Fitts and she appears regularly on CHD Defenders in a podcast called Financial Rebellion.
2. Is against the injuring vaccines (like the ones causing his kids’ allergies), Big Pharmafia and compulsory vaccination.
3. Is in favor of “a diverse ecology of currencies”3 and against the cashban IDgi-dollar, yet only “until we restore trust in Government (a distant prospect)”.4
4. Is against the WHO pandemic response and treaty.
5. Is against agency capture by Big Corp and by the military industrial complex: “Between Oct. 2021 and Sep. 2022, the U.S. spent $877 billion on the military, more than the next 10 countries combined. These huge military expenditures, along with the rising costs of a for-profit healthcare system, have driven the U.S. national debt to over $31 trillion, nearly $5 trillion more than US GDP.” 5
6. Is against Bank bailouts.6
7. Is against the WEF through Children’s Health Defense “The Great Freeset”.7
8. Is against geoengineering. 8
9. Isn’t a climate Nazi. ChildrensHealthDefense.org was against measures which disrupt the food supply and cause hunger, like the fertilizer ban in the Netherlands. 9
Caveat: unfortunately, he seems to follow the carbon 2030 agenda and the Paris agreement.
10. Is against the USA war against Russia in Ukraine.10 Pledges to close 800 US Bases and bring back troops.11
11. Is against open borders to criminals, currently without any control, and wants to shut it. 12
12. Says he’ll fight for the middle and working class, especially against inflation and oligopolies: “What we have in this country now is not free market capitalism—it’s corporate crony capitalism. It’s … a cushy kind of socialism for the rich and a brutal, barbaric, merciless capitalism for the poor.” 13
13. He’ll fight for free-speech and pardon Julian Assange (something Trump didn’t do) 14
14. Really cares about water pollution (masons poison us through tab water)
15. He’ll probably offer Robert Malone (campaign backer, vx convert), Ed Dowd (campaign treasurer, Blackrock convert) and Steve Kirsch (PAC leader, vx convert) a high position in his administration. 15
The most important issue is the WHO Pandemic treaty, which could override even the President, Governors, laws, and fiat currency: RFK’s Children’s Health Defense is leading a campaign against the WHO demanding a Health Freedom Bill of Rights16, including the right to:
1. No medical mandates, including medications or biologics.
2. No discrimination based on medical or healthcare decisions.
3. Informed consent without coercion.
4. Individualized medical care.
5. Exclude third parties from our medical care.
6. Receive medical care regardless of vaccination status.
7. A medical advocate of our choice.
8. Free movement/travel regardless of vaccination status.
9. Forego quarantine without due process.
As if that weren’t enough good news: “We will roll back the secrecy and make government transparent. We will protect whistleblowers and prosecute officials who abuse the public trust. We will rein in the lobbyists and slam shut the revolving door that shunts people from government agencies to lucrative positions in the companies they were supposed to regulate, and back again. We will get money out of politics. We will open our institutions to real citizen involvement.”17
He respects the right to guns for self defense:
5 Jun 2023 “I’m not going to take away anybody’s guns. I’m a constitutional maximalist and the issue has been settled by the Supreme Court18
to stop school shootings…if it comes down to protecting schools like we protect airlines, we’ll do that
We…have to look at the role of psychiatric drugs…prior to the introduction of Prozac we had almost no events like this.” 19
It’s not clear if he wants regulation on assault weapons. A non-technical fuzzy definition of assault weapons means a complete ban on weapons. He seems not aware that guns could be the last resort of resistance to the digi-tatorship, when they come to vax you, kill your hens for fake PCR avian flu, kill your cows for gasing CO2, or just close your homestead. 20
Reader’s comment: “Trump pushed and decreed gun control. Right after a school shooting, at the peak of hysteria, Trump betrayed us, held a gun control summit in the White House, sucked up to Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer and the other gun grabbers, urged them to put all kinds of crap in a bill that he would sign including raising gun buyer age to 21 and "due process later" Red Flag confiscation, dismissed pro-gun suggestions, bragged about how he would "stand up to the NRA and get it done", then banned bump stocks and pistol braces by executive order.” 21
Another good thing is that he is an outsider, still not corrupted and co-opted by the system, rigged to groom and select the most corrupt. That’s why Zuckerberg (Facebook’s Meta), took in May 2023 his campaign account down on Instagram for at least 6 months: no reason given.
Resources to get to know more about the good about him:
Will soon publish in my substack.
We have an existential problem with 'the science'. There are equally well prepared researchers on both sides of every issue, but corporate money typically flows to one side, which is always adopted as the official narrative, and there is official repression- and worse -against the detractors.