The Myth of Pandemic Preparedness
THE ENTIRE WHO EFFORT IS BASED ON THE FALSE ASSUMPTION THAT PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS WOULD ACTUALLY WORK. BUT IN FACT, ALL IT HAS DONE IS CREATE NEW PANDEMICS.
The history of pandemic preparedness
1. The two most recent WHO-declared Public Health Emergencies of International Concern (PHEICs), for SARS-CoV-2 and Monkeypox, were both caused by lab-created viruses, based on many careful analyses of their genomes.
2. There is no evidence that pandemic preparedness ever benefited anyone but the biodefense/ pandemic preparedness industry, and substantial evidence that it led to the creation of the COVID pandemic.
3. The Democrat majority staff report, "Preparing for and preventing the next public health emergency." echoes the WHO’s proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations. Which implies the US is behind the changes or is working in cahoots with the WHO to effect them.
4. The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (co-convened in 2018 by the WHO Director-General and the head of the World Bank to prepare us for pandemics) has also geared up to push the identical program as the WHO: Surveillance, One Health, and Investment—"all topics that the GPMB has long recognised are crucial for the advancement of resilient pandemic preparedness mechanisms."
5. The G20 nations agreed last April to a $50 Billion dollar price tag for global pandemic preparedness. But other estimates range as high as $200 Billion dollars to build out the infrastructure, and much more to maintain it.
6. The Globalist agenda is out in the open for all to see.
The pandemic preparedness concept is based on fantasy; it is a dangerous money grab for a new and rapacious bio-defense industry. Since 2001’s anthrax letters to Congress and the media, the US government has spent about $150 billion on pandemic preparedness. But what did it buy?
· Many more high-containment BSL-3 and BSL-4 labs,
· 15,000 new scientists trained to research biowarfare pathogens,
· Poorly tested drugs, tests, ventilators and vaccines for which the manufacturers had zero liability,
· More corruption and more pork for politicians to distribute,
· Nathan Wolfe's company Metabiota: biolabs in Ukraine, squire to Ghislaine Maxwell, funding by Hunter Biden's investment group Rosemont Seneca, hunting of lethal viruses
· Peter Daszak's 'nonprofit' EcoHealth Alliance that collected dangerous viruses from over 30 countries to bring to the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DOD's DTRA) for further investigation
· Extremely dangerous anthrax, smallpox/monkeypox and COVID vaccines that all had their liability waived
· The dangerous COVID drug paxlovid, which led to relapses of COVID in President Biden, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky and NIAID Director and Presidential COVID adviser Anthony Fauci and millions of Americans, presumably prolonging their infectiousness and causing more cases of COVID
The dangerous COVID drug molnupiravir, which causes mutations, may cause cancer, and enhances the ability of COVID viruses to mutate
· Expensive new federal agencies such as ASPR and BARDA in DHHS; subagencies within DHS and within DOD, including CISA, the cybersecurity infrastructure security agency in charge of censorship; and new funding streams to the NIH
Creating the One Health concept, which includes everything in the world (humans, livestock, wildlife, plants, ecosystems, fish and oceans) as determinants of health—all of which can be manipulated under the rubric of achieveing the highest possible level of health. For instance, if your village is located near bat caves, it will have to move, as the villagers might otherwise become vectors of a bat-derived pandemic.
· An excuse to censor alternate medical/scientific views and crank up surveillance despite legal prohibitions against doing so.
And where are we now?
Under the guise of pandemic preparedness an industry was built out, fortunes were made, and new lethal viruses and other microorganisms were discovered or created.
A panoply of pandemics and accompanying WHO pandemic declarations have rolled out, one after the other, one scarcely ending before the next appears: 2009 swine flu, 2014 Ebola, 2016 Zika, 2018 Ebola, 2020 COVID, 2022 Monkeypox.
The world has been conditioned to live in fear of contagion, and to trade freedom of movement for the hope that government, with its increasingly demanding edicts, will provide protection.
But all these epidemics, with the possible exception of Ebola, waxed and waned in the normal way they would. COVID’s initial trajectory was slowed by strict lockdown, but eventually everyone was exposed, and now virtually everyone has a degree of immunity, partial for most. Slowing it down was supposed to buy time to develop effective drugs and vaccines.
But instead, our governments rolled out useless and dangerous drugs and vaccines, and aggressively suppressed cheap, off-patent and effective early treatment drugs. Eventually, after three years of mutating, COVID’s virulence has been reduced to a mild flu or cold for most people. And essentially every pandemic policy imposed by the government was counterproductive. The resulting halt to much of the US and world’s economic activity has now ushered in the Great Inflationary Recession.
Where do we go from here?
Don’t allow the US government, other governments, and certainly not the chronically corrupt, ineffective, expensive and frankly, embarrassing parody of a health agency to run the medical care of 194 nations whenever its Director-General cares to declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. He declares another one every couple of years, after all.
We must exit the WHO, defund the WHO, and get out from under all the multinational organizations that are trying to corral and control the people of the world, and all the world’s resources, through declaring pandemics and imposing solutions that never worked, weren’t meant to work, and that no thinking person wants.
Note that PHEIC is pronounced "fake".
Well said, Dr Nass:
"ALL IT HAS DONE IS CREATE NEW PANDEMICS" - Hegel has a lot to answer for...
Also, before covid (BC), I seem to remember we had a perfectly serviceable action plan for disasters. We had plenty of bombings, big train disasters, floods, you name it. Seemed to work before Event 201. How short people's memories are. How did London get through the Blitz, eh, or the flu epidemic of '48, without Dr Gates and Dr Tedious?
Lots of money, total control...